Here is a summary of our great spring 2021 line-up of financial economics courses.
Required for FE minor
- Prof. Duffee, Corporate finance (MW 12:00-1:15).
- Barbera: Macroecoomic Strategies
- Norris: Rethinking Econ after the Great Recession
- Feinman: Debates in Macroeconomics
- Poliakova: International Monetary Economics
- Heerdt: Information and Investing Seminar
- Knapp: Managerial Economics and Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting (from the CLE, EN.660.203)
Wishing you all a great spring term.