We have a great line-up of CFE-sponsored courses for spring 2021, and some of the courses are now offered in two sections to give you some additional scheduling flexibility.
Required for FE minor
- Prof. Duffee, Corporate finance (MW 12:00-1:15).
- Barbera: Macroecoomic Strategies
- Norris: Rethinking Econ after the Great Recession
- Feinman: Debates in Macroeconomics
- Poliakova: International Monetary Economics
- Heerdt: Information and Investing Seminar
- Knapp: Managerial Economics and Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting (from the CLE, EN.660.203)
Wishing you all a great spring term.