Registration is underway for the Spring 2017 term. Finance in the macro economy (180.372), popularly known as the Reality Roundtable will be held again next term. There are no special, one-time courses, this term. We hope that those of you who took Floyd Norris’s course last term appreciated it. We’re hoping to have Floyd back again.
Regular courses offered Spring 2017:
- 180.242 Intl’ Monetary Economics
- 180.263 Corporate Finance
- 180.266 Financial Markets & Inst
- 180.317 Economics of Fixed Income Instrum
- 180.336 Macroeconomics Strategies